Search profiles

1983ರಲ್ಲಿ ಜನಿಸಿದ MCA (Bengaluru/ Andra) ವರನಿಗೆ ವಧು ಬೇಕಾಗಿದೆ - 1317

Name: Sreenivas K V
Date of Birth: 24/7/1983

Marital status: Unmarried

Caste: Smartha Brahmin - Shukla Yajushaakhe
Rashi: Makara, Uttarashada
Gotra: Bharadwaja 

Height: 5.5 ft

Education: MCA
Work: Software Engineer 
Income: 15,00,000 p.a
Property: 

Any Physical disability?: No
Health Information: 

Father: Venkatesha Murthy, Retired teacher 
Mother: Shashikala, Home maker 
Brothers: None, Married: 
Sisters: One, Married: One

ಧೂಮಪಾನ, ಮಧ್ಯಪಾನ, ಆಹಾರ: No, No, Vegetarian

ನಿಮ್ಮ ಬಗ್ಗೆ:
Hello Namaste. My name is Shreenivas. I am a friendly, and sensible guy.

I’m a software professional. We are a good family with moderate values. 

I like spending time with friends, cousins, colleagues. I like active life style, and I play indoor games, practice yoga. In my free time, I like watching movies, organising things at  home.

My hobbies are sketching, painting, listening music, photography, and learning about new things that are useful. I prefer clean and hygiene surroundings.
I like being organised.

ಮನೆ: Bengaluru; ಊರು: Karnataka Andhra border; ಕಚೇರಿ: Bengaluru

Horoscope details:
Date of Birth: 24/7/1983
Time of Birth: 0:0
Place of Birth: Hindupur

ಪಾರ್ಟ್ನರ್ ಆದ್ಯತೆ: 
My preference is a kind, simple,  good looking girl, sensible and caring and who likes to get along well with our family members.

If interested in this profile click on send interest button in the below link:

If the above link is not working sent email to gouthammatrimonyservices@gmail.com with mail subject Interested in profile number: 1317

Contact details will be shared FREE if your profile is okay for us. More information: gouthammatrimonyservices@gmail.com"