Search profiles

1988ರಲ್ಲಿ ಜನಿಸಿದ MBA (Bengaluru) ವರನಿಗೆ ವಧು ಬೇಕಾಗಿದೆ - 10160

Name: Anil Kumar G
Gender: Male
Date of Birth: 10/3/1988

Marital status: Unmarried

Brahmin subcaste: Madhwa - Sri Vyasaraja Math 
Rashi: Jyesta Nakshatra, vrischika rashi
Gotra: Vishvamitra

Height: 5 . 8
Weight: 85

Education: MBA
Work: Office Secretary/Program Asssocite
Income: 10,00,000
Property: Living in rented.. has 2BHK in Hullahalli, Banglaore

Any Physical disability?: None
Health Information: No Health Issues

Father: Late Gundurao K R, 
Mother: Kalavathi K G , Works in Ganesha Temple, 8th Cross Malleshwaram
Brothers: 1, Married: 1
Sisters: 1, Married: 1

ಧೂಮಪಾನ, ಮಧ್ಯಪಾನ, ಆಹಾರ: No, No, Vegetarian

ನಿಮ್ಮ ಬಗ್ಗೆ:I am a straightforward, positive, and family-oriented person. I work with CRSI at IISc, Bengaluru, and enjoy staying active through badminton, cricket, and fitness. I like travelling, meeting people, and making time for family and friends. I believe a good relationship is built on mutual respect, understanding, trust, and compatibility. Looking forward to finding a like-minded partner with whom I can share a happy and meaningful life.
ಮನೆ: Bengaluru; ಊರು: Bengaluru; ಕಚೇರಿ: Bengaluru

Horoscope details:
Date of Birth: 10/3/1988
Time of Birth: 21:45
Place of Birth: Bangalore

ಪಾರ್ಟ್ನರ್ ಆದ್ಯತೆ: 
All Brahmin any subcaste, Not same Gotra, Non Smoker, Non Drinker and Vegetarian only, Unmarried profiles only, not ok with Divorced / widow(er) Looking for a well-educated, caring, understanding and family-oriented partner. Someone with a positive outlook towards life who values mutual respect, compatibility and family relationships. Preferably Kannada Brahmin, vegetarian, non-smoker and non-drinker. Looking for a genuine relationship based on understanding, trust and companionship.
If interested in this profile click on send interest button in the below link:

If the above link is not working sent email to gouthammatrimonyservices@gmail.com with mail subject Interested in profile number: 10160